Monday, February 25, 2008

Today is my Birthday!

Well, today is my birthday. Hubby nearly forgot this
morning, until I mentioned that maybe he forgot something.
Then it hit him. He went into his closet and brought
out a box for me. Then he went to work. I opened it and
it had Knit Picks Options Circular Needles. There was also
a needle sizer and the needle size tags. What a great
present. Yes, I had asked for it, but yes! he got it!



Then this afternoon a florist called me for directions.
Turns out my daughter and family sent them to me. So
had to wait for them for an hour, but aren't they pretty?



Went to the post office hoping to get the present my folks
were sending. But it wasn't there yet. Maybe tomorrow.
I did, however get some bras I had ordered. They only
sent me two, to see if they fit. If so, I tell them
and they will send the rest of the order.

I made myself a cake this morning. Just a yellow cake
with Chocolate icing. The icing pretty much tore
up the cake, but even though it looks funny, it
should taste fine.

Hubby took me out for a Stake Dinner. It was yummy,
cooked just like I like it. Filled me up and
will have to wait a while for the cake.

I have knitted on the sleeves a bit,

So, I've been knitting

No comments: