Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hi All,

A cold icy day. Hubby's car had to be dropped off at the
fix-it place a mile away this morning. The drive was icy,
so hubby took his car down first, then walked up, with his
Yak Trax, and then he drove me and my car down. I got in
my driver's seat, and drove to the fix-it with hubby following
in his car. After dropping his key and car there, he drove
me home and left for work in my car. Such is life, I'm
stuck here at home today.

Guess I could do some knitting. The sleeves are slowing
getting close to the end. Still haven't sewn together
the top yet. Will have to do that soon. I will take
pictures soon.

I had a nice birthday on Monday. My daughter sent me
flowers which was nice. Though had to wait for an hour
for it to come after they called for directions.
My visiting teacher came and gave me a card and
a small box of chocolates. Have only eaten two
so far. That night, hubby took me out to eat,
and I had the yummiest steak I've had in a long
time. They had cooked it just like I like it.
It was too big, so hubby finished it for
me and he said it was yummy.

I Still haven't gotten the package from folks
and can't get to the post office to see today,
as hubby has my car. Such if life.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: