Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday, cold Sky, icy, and update

Not a nice day. Supposedly it's mild. Doesn't appear so
here. We did go out, and slid down the icy driveway. Then
we went to KFC and got take out of chicken. Yummy. Car came
up the icy driveway fine, we have all wheel drives.



This is the icy driveway taken from the balcony where I take
the Saturday Sky pictures. So I turned the camera down to
take a picture of the driveway. Almost looks normal, but
there is half inch of ice of on it.

Hubby drove his Subaru down the icy thing, and we slipped
and slid until he went onto the grass, which at least allowed
him to steer. The roads weren't bad. I don't suppose I will
be driving down the drive until the ice is gone.

Having been sick for almost 2 weeks, I think I will be going
to Church with hubby in the morning. That's assuming we won't
hit the tree we almost hit today.



This is the Tilted Duster Sleeves. I do several rows on one, and
then catch up with the other. So even though I'm not doing them
both on one needle, they will still be done about the same time.
The one weird thing is that the one on the circular rolls up with
ST. stitch rolls up, and the one on the strait needles don't roll.
Odd to me. Nice though.



So, I've been knitting

No comments: