Saturday, February 09, 2008

Snow and Saturday Sky

A snowy morning, it was snowing when I got up late. We have
maybe an inch or a little less. Hubby ran the snow blower. He
said it was at least nice to do it in the daylight. LOL



This is the bottom of those trees that you see the tops of in
the Sky picture. So you could see the snow.



This is how far I've gotten on the Tilted Duster. Most of the
knitters at my knitting guild meeting on Thursday night had
finished the sleeves and were picking up the bottom of the
backs and front for the duster part. I am nearing the end
of the sleeves, so then I will put together the back and fronts
and then try to pick up stitches for the duster. I might sew
the sleeves in first, but we will see what the directions say.



This Wednesday I got a card from my Lys saying that I could get
20% off an order placed this month of my birthday. So, Thursday
I was in East Stroudsburg at my knitting group meeting, so afterwards,
I stopped at my LYS and bought this yarn and 2 knitting magazines.
The blue wool is Cascade Yarns, The Heathers, although the dark
blue doesn't look heathered at all. It is Peruvian Highland wool.
The other skein is cotton by Ty-Dy from Knit One, Crochet Too. The
color is Blueberry Field, and it looks blue and green. Not sure
what I will do with either, but felt like buying yarn since
I could get 20% off.




Snow, it seems like every time the driveway gets clear, it does
something again. We've had ice a number of times, so it is nice
to just have snow. Although rain may follow tomorrow. So hubby
did run the snow blower. We didn't need the snow turning to ice.

On Thursday at knitting group in the morning, I started a wash
cloth. Haven't knitted on it since. Might later. Then Thursday night
went to knitting guild down in Whitehall where we all worked on our
Tilted Dusters.

So, I've been knitting

1 comment:

kat said...

such a pretty blue