Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowing

Wow, Snow, and yes it's still snowing.
Felt good that you can see the snow falling in the
picture. Click on the picture to see it big.



So, my clear driveway is no longer clear. Hubby ran
the snow blower this morning, but it's about that high
again.

I went to a site called The Dish, and read about her
rant on Order of the Phoenix. I agreed with everything
she said. I didn't like it much either, they didn't
stick with book. Usually I get hubby to give me the
DVD of the movies, but didn't ask for that one. The
book is just so much better.

Well, I'm house bound today. No way going out in that
mess. Yes, it looks pretty, but not if you're in the
middle of it. Hubby had a rotten drive to work and
told me not to expect him at the usual time. He will
have to run the snow blower, maybe tonight to help
get his car up, who knows? We live halfway up a hill
with an awful driveway that doesn't get any sun. We
both have all wheel drives, for basically the driveway.
But hubby's is low and the snow might pack under it.

I'll see you again tomorrow for Saturday Sky tomorrow.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: