Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday

Well, hubby decided he was still sick during church,
so had to bring him home. But after a nap, he is
outside in the cold, talking on the cell phone.
Silly man.

I was waiting for a game to load on Pogo, and
so I was knitting on one of the sleeves of the
duster. Got 4 or 5 rows done I think. Then
the game wasn't working very well, so closed
it and decided to update this.

Downloaded lots of knitting podcasts last
night to my iPod Nano. Found lots of
new ones that appeared since the last
time I looked. Will have lots to
listen to while I knit. If you have
iTunes, just search for knitting podcasts.
If no iTunes, then do a Google search
for knitting podcasts.

Hope you all had a good Sunday.

So, I've been knitting

1 comment:

CRUMROY FAMILY ORGANIZATION said...

I'VE GOT TO STOP!! I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. It's after lunch time and I haven't had my midmorning snack or exercised yet! I want you to know I don't think you are a "silly person." You are a great friend. Say Hi to Jeff for me. Becky Potts and I have been in contact since she moved here. I missed Wally's wedding but hope to meet his wife soon.
Must get busy.
Donna