Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Sky

The sky is quite a cloudless blue today. Cold and clear I
guess it is. Temps around freezing or a little less. The
driveway is fairly clear I think, but haven't been out.



I need help from those of you who have made Tilted Dusters.
I am working on the sleeves. Using the biggest size 48,
I had to increase 1 every 6 rows, 11 times. Then it says
I should have 64. Since I started with 42, and add 11 I would
only have 53 or so. NOT 64. Is the pattern wrong? Or did
I read it wrong? Have you made the tilted duster? What did
you do. I tried the numbers for the smallest size and that
didn't give me the number required either. What did you do,
as the pattern continues with the number it says. HELP!
What did you do? Is it just my pattern that's wrong?
Please leave me a comment if you know. I don't know
what to do. Hubby read the pattern for me to see if I
did the wrong thing. He thinks the pattern is wrong.
HELP PLEASE!



Ok, this is a washcloth I started last time at knitting group.
Haven't worked on it much. I have the bag near the place I
watch TV, but have been reading during commercials lately, not
knitting. Love the colors of it. It's just peaches and creme.



Been house bound the last few days, due to the icy driveway. First
it snowed, and then it did freezing rain. It made a mess of the
driveway. We live on a hill with the road down at the bottom.
So the drive is long and hilly, and icy this week.

So, I've been knitting, but frustrated

1 comment:

shopgirl said...

I have not knit the duster before, but usually you need to increase sleeves symmetrically. Does it say "one stitch each side of every 6th row" that would make the increase #'s work out. Just a thought.