Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Well, I'm somewhat frustrated with Blogger. I uploaded 5 or 6 pictures,
and only one is showing.

Anyway, this is my Son Ben with his 8 month old daughter Wynnie. They
were here for Christmas along with his wife Dennise, who doesn't like
her picture taken.

Well I just did a preview and now it's not even showing the one
of my son and his daughter. Can't win.

So maybe later or tomorrow I can get my pictures on here
and they will show on my blog.

We had a nice Christmas with Ben and family here. I should
mention that while we were waiting for them to come Christmas
Eve Day, we discovered our septic tank was backing up. So,
while they were here, Jeff was trying to find the clog, and
so no one could flush toilets or run water down the drain.
Even so, we had a nice Christmas. They only stayed overnight
as they had to get back, Dennise is in charge of something in
a lab that has to be taken care of almost daily. So after
Christmas Dinner, they started home.

I got some nice knitty type things. 10 balls of Patons
Kroy Sock Yarn. Will tell the colors when I can get the
picture up. That was from hubby. Then Ben and Fam gave
me 4 skeins of Koigu Yarn, yummy. Hubby also gave me
2 Elizabeth Zimmerman books and the Ann Bud Sock Book.
As I said I had pictures of everything.

Then on New Year's Day, I got together all the Christmas
stuff and packed it away. While I was doing that, Hubby was
downstairs working on the food Storage shelving. He had put
together a new shelf unit which was bigger than we thought.
Trying to find a place for it. Finally we moved one of the
shelves we all ready had that was smaller, and put that
in the space the bigger one would not fit. Then put the
bigger in the space that left. Then he put all the stuff
that was on floor back into the shelves. Before the new
shelf, All the toilet paper, paper towels, plastic bags
in different sizes, etc. was on the floor. Now it's nicely
on the shelves.

So, pictures later. I also have an update on that Christmas
present that didn't get done. Such is life.

So I've been knitting.

1 comment:

CRUMROY FAMILY ORGANIZATION said...

Thanks, Deb. It was fun to see out your front window. I can't believe how much the trees have grown! I wish to start a blog. Is it hard? Then my kids to log on if they wanted, instead of me loading up their email boxes. thanks for the update.
Donna