Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Sky etc.

I took this picture of the sky around 2 PM today. Hubby
was working on my computer putting in a new Virus thing.
And also trying to put our computers networked.



This is the finished hat I was going to make for Christmas
and instead decided to make it for me. Well, I ran out of
yarn before it got long enough. Won't cover my ears, but
I like it anyway, even if it's not beautiful. The yarn
is pretty enough to make up for the mistakes maybe.



While hubby was working on my computer he managed to fill
it up with junk. Took me a while to straiten it up pretty
much. Now I just have train the new virus thing to let
in things I want and keep out things I don't.

The weather is getting chilly again. Maybe even cold
in a few days. No fun. Saw an article in the paper
that Mother Nature is going back and forth. Such
is life.

Need to work on the Tilted Duster again. Finish the
sleeves, etc.

So, I'be been sewing

No comments: