Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Sky, update, etc.

Took this picture sometime around 1:45 PM. It's cold, around
freezing. Supposed to have snow flurries tonight. Such fun.



Well, I found a strait pair of size 10 needles so I started
the second sleeve. Since even with the circular needle it
is too big, so I'm knitting that flat also. So I'm getting
up to the first sleeve and will be there around 10 more rows.



I've been sick all week. Haven't been knitting all that much.
Went to the doctor on Tuesday, and he gave me scrips for 3
things. An antibiotic, a pill for coughing, and a cough syrup
with codeine. After the first night I stopped taking the cough
syrup. I think it made me cough more. Couldn't sleep when I
took it, so stopped it right away. Finished the antibiotic
today. So just the cough pill is left and I take that 3 times
a day. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel I
think. Although the doctor said the cold that is going around
seems to last for 2 or 3 weeks. I sure hope not. I'm tired of
blowing my nose, my nose is sore. Tired of coughing too.

I got out of the house on Friday, and did a few errands. Went
to the grocery, then picked up lunch at the KFC drive in, then
the post office and then I remembered I had to pick up my blood
pressure pills at CVS at their drive in window. So, just kept
going till I did that.

When I got home,I was wiped. So ate my chicken, and then took
a nap. Haven't been out today. I am going to try to go to
church tomorrow. We will see.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: