Thursday, January 03, 2008

Blogger loaded my pictures today

These pictures I put in the wrong order, but such is life.
This is the progress on the hat. I thought I would give
it for Christmas and since that didn't happen, I think I
will just finish it for myself.



These are the books I got from hubby for Christmas.
They are Ann Budd's Getting Started for knitting
socks. I wanted that one to learn the magic
loop thing for knitting socks. I also got 2
Elizabeth Zimmermann books, Knitting Around and
Knitting Without Tears. I think I like Knitting
Without Tears better with all the techniques in
it.


These are the Patons Kroy Socks that Hubby also
gave me for Christmas. The colors are 2 Crayon
JacQuard, 2 Kool Stripes, 2 Winter Eclipse, 2
Tutti Frutti Jacquard, and 2 Krazy Stripes. My
son gave me Patons Kroy socks a year or two ago,
but these colors that Hubby gave me a much better.
Maybe Ben is color blind?



This is the Koigu that Ben gave me this year. Four
hanks of Koigu Kersti Merino Crepe. Can't wait to
try this.



This is my youngest son Ben, with is 8 mo. old daughter
Wynnie (Eowyn). His wife Dennise was here also for
Christmas, but doesn't like her picture taken unless
she is holding the baby. Hubby got one of the 3
of them, but I didn't.



Ok, this is other food storage shelf. It appeared when I
put my stuff on the blog yesterday, the other shot was on
the bottom of it. Odd. I think I described the moving around
of these yesterday, so just page down.



It is bitterly cold today. When we got up around 6:30, it was
10 degrees F. Now it is all the way up to 15 degrees F.
Terribly windy hubby says and they say the wind chill
makes it feel like -5.

Good day to curl up in something warm, with a cup
of herb tea, and knit. I do have Knitting Guild
tonight down in Whitehall. Hubby said for me
to take enough warm things in case the car
would break down and I had to walk somewhere.
If it happens, I would probably use my cellphone
and get help while sitting in the car. Here's
hoping I get there and back fine, although
chilly.

So, I've been knitting if slowly

No comments: