Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Sky and Tilted Duster update

Took this photo around 2 PM I think. Day was clear and
temps around 40. Not too bad. As we were coming home
from the mall, it started to rain a little. They did
predict rain, so be it.



Ok, this is how far I've gotten on the Tilted Duster.
The back, and two fronts are done. There is a problem
on one one of the fronts, I will try to fix, but if
not, I will knit another one. Since you put it together
and then pick up for the skirt, the top isn't that big.
I suppose I should have put a picture of the sweater also,
but next time maybe.



Hubby gave me three necklaces for Christmas. That was
really nice, but the chains were too small for my
thick neck. So we went to the mall and were able to
find new chains for all three necklaces. I was
disappointed last week, when I wanted to wear one
for church, and it didn't fit. So now tomorrow
I can wear one of them. The one I like the best
has a picture of the sign for I love you in sign
language. The other two are more church related,
one is the angel Moroni and the other is a Liahona.
Both the Liahona and the I Love you sign are
silver, and Moroni is gold. I'm happy that I
can wear them now. It was a little odd that
I got each one a different place in the mall.

So I've been knitting

No comments: