Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Sky Rain

Not a great sky picture today as it is pouring rain and
has been since yesterday. We're hoping it lessens or
stops tonight as we have to go to Clark's Summit to
a church meeting tonight. Not fun driving in the
dark when it's raining.



I Cast on for the Tilted Duster yesterday and did a row of
purl this morning. I'm thinking that I need to change to the
circular needle as the stitches even though it's only 102,
are quite crowded with the bulky yarn. The pattern calls
for the strait needle, but such is life.



We went out to eat last night. Had boneless pork chops,
yummy. Before that we dropped off the prescription for
my blood pressure meds. This morning, we went out around
11, and picked up my meds at the drugstore, and then we
stopped at an auto store and hubby got anti-freeze for the
cars.

Going to make a pot roast for dinner. We have to eat
early because we have this meeting in Scranton tonight.
So, will need to start the roast around 2:30 I think.

Hubby's cousin was going to come over today, but due
to the heavy rain, he decided not to.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: