Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday Sky

Doesn't look like a wonderful sky, but rain is not
predicted and it doesn't feel like rain, just chilly.
Took this picture around 11 AM today.



This is the progress I made on the Tilted Duster.
A little hard to take a picture of it, because it curls
like crazy due to the St. stitch. Before I started I
had rolled one of the hanks to get started. Well I was
knitting on it during my knitting guild. All of a sudden
I ran out of yarn. First I thought I had knitted the
tail end, but no, I had run out of yarn. Had to stop
as I hadn't rolled any other hanks yet. So, the next
day, I put 5 more hanks onto the swift in their turn
to be rolled. This is the back, and have decreased
for the armhole indents. Just need to knit until the
armhole measures the right amount.
We are to get the fronts done by next month.



I was supposed to go to Scranton to a meeting this morning,
but decided last night I wasn't going to go. So slept
to around 9 this morning. Hubby's cousin came over from
New Jersey, but at the moment they are at a friend's house
cutting down some trees he wanted taken down. The cousin
has a metal detector he wants to use on our acreage to see
what he can find. Hubby was silly and buried some pennies
here and there.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: