Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hi all,

I took a picture of the yarn I got today. But
for some reason, blogger won't get my picture,
it keeps giving me an error. So, I will try
one more time before finishing this blog post.

The box came today with the Knit Picks Wool of
the Andes Bulky yarn in Wine color. 15 hanks. Got
3 packages of 5 hanks each. Opened one to get
one out to put on top of the rest so you could
see the yarn if I can get the picture onto blogger
today.

Went to Knit Group today at church. There were
five of us today, so that was nice. We were
knitting, one washcloth, one scarf being started,
one baby sweater, one fuzzy scarf, and my sock.
We decided to meet twice a month starting in
November. We used to meet weekly when we first
started, but opted to meet once a month when the
price of gas got really awful. Now it's a tad
better, so we won't got every week, but twice
a month now.

The Wool of the Andes Bulky yarn is for the
tilted duster which is on the front of the
fall Interweave Knits. So, will have to
wind a hank or two and knit a gauge swatch,
for my Knitting Guild on the first Thursday
of November for our Knit-a-long.

Well, I just checked with blogger, they
are aware of the problem and working on it.
Tried to get my picture again, and still
no go. Will try again tomorrow.

Oh, took the sock I haven't worked on
for a long time to knit group. Decided
I didn't like the way it looked, holes
in the edges, a purl row on the knit
side, etc. So frogged it. I'm thinking
I will try the Magic Loop thing instead
of the 2 circs way I've been doing it.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: