Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weekend Trip

This past weekend, we started on Friday, hubby took the
day off, and went to Baltimore to see our son Ben, his wife
Dennise and 6 month old baby, Wynnie. We got a bit lost
getting there, even though hubby had bought a Garmin GPS.
We kept ignoring it and then followed it later and it
took forever to get there. Serves us right for not following
it all the way.

We spent the evening with them and I made Wynnie laugh which
made me feel good. They don't have a guest room finished, so
then we made our way to the hotel. It was dark and raining
like crazy. Not fun. The GPS got us to the hotel with no
problem.

Sorry about the bad picture. Dennise doesn't like them taken
unless she's holding the baby and she wouldn't let me use the
flash. Would you believe I fixed the photo, but now I can't
find where the program filed it. Isn't that the way?



On Saturday morning we headed down to the Mormon Temple in
Washington. We spent the morning there, and then headed home
as there was a wedding reception of my best friend's daughter
that we had to get home to go to. We managed to get home around
5:30 PM as we got stuck in traffic several times. We had an
hour before we had to leave for the reception. Hubby took a nap
and I got my email. Then we changed clothes and left for the
reception. The picture which I also fixed and can't find,
is Missy and Bryan Melton dancing. They had gotten married
just that afternoon.



Not sure why it took me 4 days to get these pictures up.
Silly me.

Been making gauge squares for the tilted duster. The first one
was only 3 stitches per inch. So one size down needle and
making another one. Hopefully can get 3.75 stitches per inch.

So, I've been knitting

1 comment:

kat said...

we got a gps too & we always laugh when we go a direction other than what it tells us & it starts beeping at us, we say its yelling at us & calling us idiots.