Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Sky

It's been thundering for a while, so went out to take the picture
before it rains. It's now getting dark, so we expect to get
some rain which we need a lot. But not yet, I guess.

It's been very warm and humid. I've been staying in
the air conditioning. Although just went out briefly
for a walk around the house, and it was cooling down,
due to the imminent rain.



Promised some updates. Didn't make it in the middle of the
week, but here they are now. This is the washcloth I started
last week. Yes, I'm a slow knitter, have 3 projects on the
needles, which slows it even more. It's knitted in Peaches
and Cream Denim Cotton. Can I help it, I love garter stitch!
Cast on 40 stitches and knit.




This is an update on the second sock. Here it is, just finished
turning the heel, and done the gusset, and now I have to knit
the foot. Taking my time with this, as I know when I finish
this pair of socks, I want to buy 2 circulars in a 0 or 1 size.
Have to have money for that. LOL These socks are size 4 circs.




Ok, this is the Knitting bag. I've just done the row casting off
for the handles row. Next row will be adding stiches in to complete
the handles. Then just another inch of knitting. Been getting
concerned since the last skein is getting low. Luckily when I
measured last it was just about 13 inches. Did the 2 more rows,
and then the row for the handles. Will be done soon I hope.



We planted two plants in hubby's garden on Tuesday night. One is
a gardenia, and noticed a bit ago, that there is a flower on it
all ready. Cool. The other one is a ground cover that blooms
also, but though it looks healthy, no blooms yet.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: