Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Sky

Took this from the balcony around 9:30 this morning.
Start of a nice Sunny day with maybe some rain later.
Thinking about going out to the deck and knit, we
will see.



I am now working on this Smile Scarf from One Skein Wonders.
The yarn I got from a secret Pal Bronwyn, its called Muench
"Touch Me". She called it a Luxe yarn. It is yummy and
soft. It's a blend of 72% Viscose/Microfibre, and 28%
New Wool. It's a small 61 yd. skein. But need only
one of them for this Smile Scarf. It's ruffled, a
neck scarf. Think I'm on row 9.



This is an update of the sock. I just started the toe decreases.
Yes, I am a slow knitter. Silly me. But I do finish things
eventually. LOL



This week, actually Thursday night, our knitting guild had
our yearly dinner out. We met down in Whitehall, PA at the
Don Pablo's restaurant. Only 5 of us showed up. We had ok
food. I'm not much for hot stuff. A sixth knitter showed
up an hour late, getting the time wrong. Several, not me,
had ordered dessert. So, she sat down, and ordered a dessert
and coffee. The chatting was great and it's a good group
of knitters. No one brings knitting to the dinner, but we
do talk about it. It was fun.

We are going to get the grill out for dinner. Unexpectedly
we are having 2 missionaries for dinner too. So got some
more sausages out of the freezer for dinner. I had only
bought a small steak for me, as hubby prefers Hot sausages
to grill and eat. Whatever.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: