Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Sky


I was sitting out on a bench in the woods to the side on
the hill today reading a book, when I remembered today was
Saturday and I needed to take a Saturday Sky picture. So
I finished the chapter I was reading and went in to get my
camera out of my purse. Then I went back out and took the
sky from a different angle today around 6 PM. It was warm
today in the low 80's. Cooling down now. May rain I think.



No updates with knitting today. I am a slow knitter after all.
Still working on the sock and getting ready to turn the heal.
Still working on the knitting bag with still an inch or two to do.
Started a washcloth, but just basically cast on and knit a row or
two. So will do a midweek blog again and show the updates.

Lazy day today. Got up really late, basically because hubby was
making a racket all morning, waking me again and again. Silly
man. Did a load of wash. I think the dryer is done.

Nothing I really want to see on the TV tonight.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: