Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Sky

Plain blue sky today. Although as we walked around the
house, we did see one very small cloud over the mountain.
It is 70 degrees and windy. Hubby loves the weather, but
it is a little cool for me. So, slightly lower angle than
usual, since I usually stand on the balcony outside the
kitchen, which is on the second floor. Today we were
just walking around the driveway, which goes all the
way around the house. We wouldn't have done that, the
people we bought it from years ago, did put the
drive all the way around the house. I guess it's
convenient, but I still don't like it.




This is the only update. I had frogged this Ballband
dishcloth and now it's back to about where I frogged
it. Looks better this time.



Did not work on the Smile scarf at all since Wednesday.
Only a few more long rows to go I think.

Thinking about making the invisibility shawl from the
Charmed Knits book I got this week. I have that yarn I
frogged from the other shawl I was trying to make.
Am I ready to try another lace shawl? We'll see.
The gauge square is in pattern, so guess that
will tell me whether I can stand doing lace
again.

So, I've been knitting

1 comment:

Sheknits said...

Deb-
Thanks SO MUCH for leaving me a little comment. It makes me feel so good that you like to listen. I just read your blog-post and its funny because I just put up a new episode and it, I said I wanted to knit a shawl and asked "does anybody else want to start a shawl?" I see you are contemplating doing "another" one...would love to hear of a good pattern that you have done or are considering doing. I just tried to start the Salinas Shawl and the chart was so confusing. If you have had good success with a particular pattern please let me know.
Sharon