Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday Sky



I took that around 9:30 AM this morning, about 45 minutes ago. Nice day
but chilly morning. It's supposed to be nice through Monday, temps in
the 50's during the day, here in PA. Then it will chill down 10 degrees
or more.

I finished the scarf for my friend. I'm putting the fringe on. Got one
end done and cut the yarn lengths for the other end.

Today starts the dishcloth, so we will get the first 10 rows today. The
last one was a Rocking horse which I goofed up on. Will try to pay more
attention to this one.

Tonight is an adult Christmas Party at church. I have to cook a Ham for
it. Should be nice. It will be nice as they usually have the kids come
to the Christmas party and it's noisy and I often don't even go, as all
3 of my kids are grown and gone.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: