Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hi all,

Haven't posted lately, not sure why. Want to put a ticker thing for
Christmas on the top, but the code I got didn't say ticker on it, and it
was just the picture. Can any one tell me how to get a ticker, with all
the info on it? The site confuses me. Mostly about women problems.
The small ticker info, doesn't say much on how to do it. Maybe I need
to search google for it.

I've been knitting. I joined a dishcloth pattern list, where they give
you two patterns a month, on the first and 16th. They give you 10 lines
of pattern a day until finished. The one I just finished was a rocking
horse, but I must have goofed, as my horse isn't. Have the base, but
somewhere I goofed on the horse. I'm using it as a washcloth, so no I'm
not going to frog. It's only meant for me anyway. Will try again on
the 16th, and see if I can do better. I suppose I should give you the
URL for the site, maybe later.

Need to finish decorating my house for Christmas. I usually do it on the day
after Thanksgiving, but was away this year, so it didn't get done.

Oh, I'm knittng a scarf for a friend for Christmas. Have maybe 20 inches so far.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: