Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Look what I found in my mailbox yesterday.



Yes, a package from my Knitting Secret Pal 9. I had been expecting it, as
earlier the week before I got a package that was yarn from Lazy Perry Ranch.
Sorry forgot to take a picture of that. It was a 100% Merino Superwash, in a
pretty turquoise fading color. Two balls of it. And this package directly
from my Secret Pal



Then I took the things out of the envelope, a book and several packages, and
a card.





Once open, I found a book called Sock Hop. Cool. Then opened a skein of sock
yarn, that's a pretty blue, self striping yarn. Also a package of DPN's. It
has 5 each of sizes 000, 00, 0, and 1.





I had told her that I want to make socks, thus she sent me a sock making
package. In the card, she also says some more packages will be coming.
How nice.

The same day I got the package from my Secret Pal, there were also 3 other
boxes. I didn't take pictures of them, one was a present I got for hubby,
one was a package of gifts from my parents, and the third was Worm Bag that
I ordered for my circular needles. Works great too. Will try to remember
to take those other pictures.

I'm knitting. I finished the scarf for my friend, and got all the fringe
put on now. Just need to wrap. She will be here for hubby's party I'm
having on the 23rd, so will give it to her then. Then I am knitting the
mid month dishcloth. I'm just starting day 3 which was yesterday. Haven't
yet got my email, so don't have day 4 yet. I all ready made a goof, as I
did what I thought was right for a p2sso, and then looked it up, and found
I did it wrong, but couldn't undo it, so, there is one spot in 1 row, which
doesn't look right.

So, I've been knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the gift OK!! I adore that book so much I'm about to buy a copy for myself.