Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday Sky

I finally remembered to take my Saturday sky picture. Nice, but Cold day.



This morning, I went to our Church women's orgainization Christmas Party.
There was nice brunch that we had first, with lots of good things to eat.
After we ate, there was a program, "The Women who knew Jesus". It was
quite well done, and the cultural hall was decorated beautifully. There
were one group of trees all with white lights in the them grouped to the
side of the stage. Near the piano which was draped in red, there was a
decorated Christmas tree. The room had 10 round tables, set beautifully,
with two battery run candles on each table with a small centerpiece in
between. On the wall above the buffet table there was a huge wreath,
with red bows and white lights on it. Anyway, it was very nice. I had
invited a friend, but she never showed up. Must have had a problem.
I was asked to pick up a friend, who called me yesterday afternoon. I
went to her house at the specified time, and it appeared she was still
sleeping. I honked and then knocked on the door, but no Carolyn. When
I got to church, another friend, told me that she heard that Carolyn
called an ambulance last night with Chest pains. Anyway, the friend
at church found she was in the hospital. That is sad.


So, I'm still knitting the scarf.

1 comment:

Jae said...

I do hope that your friend is ok. It must be a little scary for her.