Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Meme
I got this from Pink Knitting Adventures. I thought it would be fun and help you all get to know me a little better.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Used to be real, but just me and hubby have a fake one, with lights and fiberoptic fibers, we don't even have to decorate.

3.
When do you put up the tree? If it was up to me, Christmas Eve. But
it's not. When it was real, I got him to put it up as late as possible.
Now with the fake one, it was up at the beginning of the month.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? No!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? a Ricky doll

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but I keep forgetting to put it up. No good place for it.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Parents

9. Easiest person to buy for? Hubby, he makes a list.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but hubby does most of them. I do the few I know.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Something that doesn't fit.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love them all!!

13.
When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in November. Hubby
is the late one. He's stopping tonight on the way home to get something
for me.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yup...I'm careful to always give them to people who don't know the
original person. :)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, I love it all!!!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colors

17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas song, you know Chestnuts roasting ---

17b.
Christmas Song That, When You Hear It, Makes Your Eyes Bleed And Your
Brains Start To Leak Out Your Ears, Because That Is Less Painful Than
Having To Listen To
Grandma got run over by a reindeer, ick.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually at home now, but used to travel to
see the folks. No money to do that any more.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Let's try, Dasher and Dancer, Donner and Blitzen, Comet and Cupid, -- well that's 6, good enough?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I used to like the Angel, but as I said, no
decorations on the fake one.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Waiting for gifts to be delivered.

23. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Turkey, dressing and the whole bit.

24. Outdoor decorations? The house we live in now is so far from the road no one
would see them, but long ago we used to do a little. We do put a netting full of
lots
inside the dining room window, maybe someone across the valley can see
it? We enjoy it while walking around the house for exercise. Our
driveway goes all around the house so it's easy.

No comments: