Saturday, March 29, 2008

200th Post Blogversary

Wow, I missed my 100th post, but here it is 200. Hard to
believe that I've posted 200 times.

Here is today's Saturday Sky Post. Just took this
picture out from my balcony at 1:30. A clear, very
windy day. Better than the rain we've had for the
two previous days. Hubby was going to work in the
woods, chopping down a leaning tree, but he said
it's way too windy to be in the woods. He tried
blowing the sleeves, but they just blew back on
the drive. So he gave up. He worked on paying bills
and indoor stuff, and now he's napping.



This morning, I went to church to celebrate the birthday of
our Women's organization, the Relief Society. Didn't think
to take pictures, silly me. A group of us women from the choir
sang a song during the meeting. We saw a video and then a sister
spoke about the Society. Then we sang, and then a sister who
was born in England, told a story about two English young ladies,
who came to America and crossed the plains with a handcart company.
Then two sisters sang. Then we went into the gym and had a nice
brunch. So it was a nice birthday meeting.

This is the washcloth I work on when I can't pay much attention.
Took it this morning, and got to knit a few rows here and there.



Can you believe I am still working on those Tilted Duster sleeves.
Kind of afraid to finish them. Almost done one, with only 2 more
rows and then a bind off. Then will have about 10 rows on the other
sleeve to finish them. Can't wait.

Called my Mom the other night and my Dad is doing a little better.
So, we are not going down to see them yet. Not sure when but we
will see.

Gee, 200 posts. That's something.

So, I've been knitting

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on your 200th post! I haven't even been keeping track of mine...oops. :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Nana Sadie said...

Congratulations!!! That's a milestone, and you know what, I love the sound of your day at the church birthday! Knitting, good friends, celebration, and song!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
(((((hugs)))))