Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sky and Rain

Well, it's Saturday, and it is raining. Went out on the
balcony and took the sky picture and as you can see the
sky is white, cloud covered and it is raining. Occasionally
it rains very hard, and then it lessens for a while. Did that
a few days ago also.



I wasn't as good this week at writing on my blog every day. I
suppose sometimes it easier than others.

Well, I did take out the binding off of the sleeves and picked
up stitches and knit a few rows on the sleeves. Then I noticed
that the place where I picked up stitches looked awful. So, now
I need to take it back to where I did that. I will try picking up
with a smaller needle and maybe it will look better. Picking up
stitches is not my favorite thing to do.

A very dim day and need lights on inside today.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: