Thursday, April 10, 2008

Picture Heavy catch up post

Well today was so nice I sat on the deck to look at the mail
I had just picked up from the post office. As I sat there
for a bit, I got out my camera and took some pictures.

This is the round part of the house seen from the deck
where I was sitting. You can see the satellite's TV
dish on the roof of the house. There is also one of
hubby's antennas for something or other. There are
8 windows in an arc around the view part of the room.
There is a screened open able at each end and the
rest are just large windows. You can see a small
one and maybe severak of the bigger ones. The
room is 35 foot in diameter. We use it as family
room and our bedroom believe it or not.



Here is a view of the deck from where I was
sitting on the top bench in the shade. There
are two levels of deck and it is not attached
to the house as the driveway goes all the way
around the house.



Next I looked to the right and took this one.
it's a view of our edge trees looking past them
to our neighbor's acreage.



This is looking south from the deck, we live on a hill
about half way up on the North side of the hill. So
I am not looking south but North I suppose.



Then I got up and turned around to take a picture
up the hill. Our house faces up the hill which is
a little odd. I had to put a note on the lower level
facing down the hill, so people would know that door
only goes into a garage and the front door is around
the other side of the house. The people who built the
house made the garage door with a porch like a front
door almost.



That was my afternoon stop on the deck enjoying the nice
temperature of 65 degrees. I have forgotten to post
for a bit missing two Wordless Wednesday's or maybe
three. Also missed the last Saturday Sky. So decided
to take some pics of our deck and surrounding areas.

I haven't knitted hardly at all. I did finish that
washcloth and am using it all ready. I want to
block the parts of the Tilted Duster I have done,
but haven't gotten that far yet. We got a new dryer
this week, and I forgot to take a picture of it.
We thought it was not working right, but hubby found
a blockage in the long piping for the exhaust. He
cleared it out, and now the dryer works fine. Odd.

So, no knitting this week.

No comments: