Monday, March 17, 2008

There is a contest over at Erica's blog. Go help her decide which closure to use on her new needle
holder, Glady. One who votes, might get a glady.

It was a cold day here in PA. It did reach 41, but it just
wasn't very nice, windy, etc. Even though it was sunny.
I stopped at McD's for lunch. Silly me. Oh, I still have
2 chocolate chip cookies in my purse. Forgot them.

Have to wind more yarn for the tilted Duster sleeves.
Ran out in the middle of a row. Such is life.

So, I've been kitting

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hee, hee! The contest is at Nana Sadie Rose's blog, not mine. I entered, though. ;-D

Nana Sadie said...

Hi, Debbie! I'm Knitnana (not Erica) but if you'd come back to my blog and tell me again which closure you like on the needle case? I'm not sure if you prefer the elastic loop or the ribbon?
Thanks! and thanks for posting here, too!

Anonymous said...

Yup it means I am pregnant. :)