Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday Sky

Was doing things on the computer when I thought, I'd better take
a Saturday Sky picture. Nice clear day. Temps in the 60's, with
a little wind. Need a jacket or sweater, or at least I do. LOL




This is the sock I'm working on. Tried it on today, and it fits
so far. Still need to work more till I can start decreasing to
the toe. So far, I like it. Took the picture on my desk, since
that's where I work on it. Sorry for the mess under the sock.



This week we went down to Baltimore to see our new granddaughter.
Wouldn't you know I didn't take any pictures of her. Guess I was
busy holding and wondering about her. Her name is Eowyn Ruili Daun-Porter.
Her first name is pronounced A o win. Her middle name is Chinese. She's
the daughter of my son and daughter-in-law. Daughter-in-law is Chinese.

Anyway, the next day, we went down to Washington to the Temple. We are
members of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints, (Mormon)
and it is our temple. We got very lost getting from son's house
to the Temple. We were lost for 2 hours before finally getting
there. We usually go down to the Temple another way, and the
directions we had weren't good.



After being in the Temple, we decided to walk the grounds as they are
very pretty. This is just one of the shots I took.



Besides the sock, I am still working on the knitting basket.
I looked at it but haven't done enough for a picture update.
I finished the yellow washcloth, but couldn't find it to
take a picture. Probably in the wash.

Trying to think what to start next. Like to have 3 things on the
needles. Was thinking of starting a scarf with some yummy yarn
that a Secret Pal gave me. But then again it's warm out and do
I want to work making a scarf now?

I like to have one easy thing to knit. Maybe another washcloth.
We'll see.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: