Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday Sky

Cloudy day with occasional showers. That was taken around 6 PM this
evening. We spent the day up in Scranton at a Preparedness Fair.
Hubby had to man a table about using a Generator. He's an engineer,
and knows about them as we have one, we used when the power was out
for 4 days and 3 hours. Helped a lot having water and freezer and
refrigerator as well as some lights, and the microwave for cooking.
By the time the power was back on, we were ready for it. Generator
made it doable, but it was a relief not to hear it any more.




Knitting another wash cloth. Found a pattern of strait knit, that I
really like, so keep making them. I keep this one near the computer.
Knit a few rows while computer is turning on, or uploading these
pictures to blogger, or while listening to my iPod. I like the
way the yellow yarn is pooling. Of course it's Peaches & Cream
cotton.



This is my progress on the Knitting Basket. I put my Monk and Blue Flu
book in it just to show it off better as it has a white cover and the
yarn is so dark. This will be Felted once I get it high enough.



I worked on the sock on 2 circular needles today at the Fair. Turned
the heel, but picking the stitches back up, I did something wrong.
Picked them up with the wrong needle or something. So will try to
sort it out tomorrow. Hope I won't have to frog anything. Might have to
use a third needle to hold stitches till I figure out where they go.
So, no picture yet.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: