Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday Sky

I almost forgot today to shoot my Saturday Sky. So just a few
minutes ago at 7:10 PM or so, I shot the picture. It's been
raining so that's why the gray sky.



Hurray! I finished my first sock. Knit with Patons Canadiana
Colours, in Plum, a worsted weight Acrylic yarn on size 4 with
2 circular needles. Now I will start the 2nd sock, Used most
of the skein, with the first sock, so pulled out a new skein to
start the 2nd one. Figure it will be good if I start the
2nd one right away. By the way the sock is by no means
perfect. You can sort of see a row that was the probably
knit when it was supposed to be purled near the toe decreases.
There are also several other mistakes, but look, this is
the first sock I've made that actually fits.



After I knit the 2nd sock, I'm going to get 2 size 1 or 2 circulars
that are different colors or one metal and one wood. It surely helped
using these size 4's as one was pink and the other was green. Still
goofed occasionally, but it was easy to fix.



I'm still knitting the knitting basket, but didn't do much on it
this week, as I've been trying to finish the sock. So no picture
of that yet. Was thinking of starting a third project, but seem
to be keeping pretty busy with socks and the basket.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: