Tuesday, May 22, 2007

iPod Cozy

Over the last few days I knitted this iPod Cozy.
Hubby said it just needs some legs, guess he
thinks it looks like a bug. LOL It's knit with
a ribbon yarn and the yarn I'm knitting the
socks with. I think I have a sweater's
amount of that yarn. Anyway they were
both a similar color so it worked well.
Knit it on size 10 needles. It's knit
flat and then sewed up the sides. I
saw it on Knitty Gritty rerun last
week. Decided I didn't need to
download the pattern as it was pretty
easy.




Just so you could see that it really fits my iPod Nano, I poked it out
so you could see that it fits.




Still knitting the other things, but not enough progress in
two days to show. Still on the k2p2 rib on the 2nd sock,
and still have a couple inches on the knitting basket.
I am a slow knitter so it takes a while. The iPod cozy
was only 9 stitches wide so it didn't take long, and it
was on big needles.

On a side note, I go to Curves about 3-4 days a week.
It's about a little less than 2 miles from me. Found
out this week, that starting the day after Memorial
Day, we will be going to a new place. Curves is
moving a little down the street, closer to our
house even. Evidently it's a bit wider than the
place we're in now. I like to go earlyish, around
7:30 every morning. I meet the same women there
and it's comfortable chatter while there.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: