Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Sky




Sky doesn't look too great. Clouding over. If you look towards the bottom, you will see some autumn tree colors. Just a little.

Let's see, I learned to dye yarn at my knitting guild this week. It's very pretty.
Forgot to take a pic, will do so later. This week, we had lightening, a very close strike, and it took out the cable modem, and my Ethernet card. Didn't touch anything else I think. So when the Cable guy came to replace the cable modem, he plugged something into USB slot on the front of the computer. So hubby said, I could probably unplug it. I all ready have the extra printer in one of the slots and this takes up the other. But it's the one I use to plug in my camera or MP3 player. So, took it out and rebooted. It said there was an Internet problem. So evidently that takes the place of my fried Ethernet card. Such fun. So when I want to use my camera, to say, put in my Saturday Sky picture, I unplug the Internet, and put in my camera pictures. Then I put it back in so I can get on the Internet to put it my blog. We'll have to move it to a back USB spot. Hope there's enough wire to do that.

Since the computer is under the desk and it's messy with wires under there, it's a real pain. Maybe I'll try later, unless I can get hubby to do it. We'll see.

Anyway, I started to knit a hat for this class I will teach. It starts on the 18th. Was hoping to show it tomorrow, but only have two rows so far. Better get busy. Guess I can show it next Sunday.

So, I've been knitting.

1 comment:

Jae said...

How was your class? Did you learn alot? Can't wait to see the results!