Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hi all,

Very cold here in PA. Frost on the ground when I got up. Brrr.

Well here is my Saturday Sky picture.



Took it off the kitchen balcony in my shirt sleeves and about froze. Came in
and put a sweater on after taking the picture. When I took the sweater off
the door knob in here, I found the Booga Bag I knitted in 100% wool and
shrunk, quite a while ago. Maybe I'll use it for church tomorrow. Put a
few things from my purse in there, and finally use it for a change. It's got shoulder handles, so it should work good.

Wll, I have cast on half the stitches I need for this silly hat. Not sure
I'll get it done for Wednesday. But I'll try. I know, some of you, can knit
a hat in a day, but not me. I'm slow.

SoI've been casting on.

3 comments:

Shadkitty said...

You know, I've been meaning to ask you what pattern you used for that red bag with all of the i-cords. Do you still have it?

Jae said...

The view looks gorgeous! Days like that are always deceiving. They look much warmer than the really are.

Carol said...

Beautiful :)