Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hi,

I totally forgot the Saturday Sky this week. Silly me. Will put next Saturday Sky in my planner so I won't forget.

So, I've been knitting. Here is the Ball Band Dish Cloth, that I've been working on for weeks. Or not working on for weeks. Didn't knit for almost a month. Any way, I took it out the other day, and finished it.



Can you see how it sort of leans to the right? I Think that happened when I deleted a stitch on one side, and added it on the other. Who knows? I left it though as it is a dish cloth. What does it matter?

I've now just cast on for a hat. I'm going to use this hat, in teaching a class of women how to knit and we'll knit the hat. Small enough project that they won't have to knit forever. So, will need to get the demo hat knit pretty quick. I think they are planning the first class on the 12th. We'll see. The hat pattern is from Knitting Rules, by Stephanie Pearl Mcphee.

Well, Pennsylvania is in the news lately. That Amish School killings topping the list. Also a well known Country Junction store out 209 towards Lehighton burned down this morning. Many of us local people have been there many times. The place was huge, and evidently it all burned down. Odd. Luckily it burned early this morning before people showed up. Haven't heard yet what the cause was.

So, I've been knitting.

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

I loved Knitting Rules. :) It was awesome. I just started trying to teach my daughter to knit, we'll see how that goes. lol Still working on your scarf, just waiting for my LYS to get in the color I need.