Friday, October 13, 2006

Hi all,

My Chocolate pal sent me this box of goodies. Sorry Jennifer, for taking
so long to post, as my computer died and it took a while for hubby to get it running
again, and then I had to reinstall everything. Such fun.



Anyway, she sent me this good box of Chocolate things. Well, the Choclate was, notice was, Milky Way Midnights in bite size, a bag of Dark Chocolate Linder Truffles(yummy), a fancy chocolate bar, tootie rolls (didn't eat as they pull off my filings), a dark chocolate Hot chocolate mix (which I couldn't have as it has coffie in it. Also a cook book of Chocolate things.

Then on to other things. A pattern for a Sofie Bag. Also yarn to make it.
Yummy yarn!



A Chocolate hand dyed skein of 100% wool. She dyed it and I think she spun it too. Also a skein of Plymouth Yarn, Baby Alpaca Brush, in a dark chocolate color. Jennifer suggested that I make the Sofie bag or something similar with her hand dyed yarn, and maybe something like fingerless gloves with the yummy Baby Alpaca.

They will both have to wait I suppose as I'm working on a hat, and just had to frog it as I wound the circular around my head and it's much too big. So need to cast on fewer stitches. Want to finish before Wednesday, when I teach the hat to a group of women, but I'm a slow knitter.

Oh, forgot something else she gave me.




Jennifer made these wonderful beaded stitch markers. Aren't they great?

If you like Jen's hand dyed yarn and stitch markers, her name is Jennifer Church. I'm sorry I lost her email and web site when the computer crashed. If she emails me I will post it for you.

So, I've been knitting, frogging, knitting.

1 comment:

jenknits said...

I'm glad you liked the chocolate stuff (mostly). Hopefully the things you can't eat or drink can be passed on to someone who can enjoy them.
I can be found at jensknitsnwrits.blogspot.com or at my etsy shop: colorfullife.etsy.com.
Thanks for the plug!
Jennifer