Friday, March 03, 2006

Hi all,

Yesterday, we had rain, then snow, then rain again. Of course then it very cold last night and it froze. Luckily, my hubby had run the snow blower last night, even though we had just 1 1/2 inches of snow in that mix. Good thing as the sun today is melting what's left. Even though it's cold and windy.

Well, I decided since I added all those dumb stitches to my shall, I pulled it all out. Instead I got things ready to knit the baby blanket for my new grandbaby to be. Haven't cast on yet, been busy reading instead. Plan to do so by this weekend anyway. Yes, the baby is due in September, so have lots of time, but if I never start, it will never get finished. Silly me.

Didn't go out at all yesterday. I've had two ice accidents in past years, and the drive looked so icy. Today though I got brave, and got down it ok. Was able to do my grocery shopping and get the mail. Can't have a mail box, at the bottom of the driveway, as kids knock it off. So, we go to the post office 5 days a week to get the mail. Thought there would be more today, as I didn't go yesterday, but not really.

Looked at hubby's digital camera, but not brave enough yet, to take pics of my knitting with it. One of these days....

So, getting ready to knit.

No comments: