Saturday, March 18, 2006

Well, I've been putting off posting, because I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of things. Guess that's not a good reason.

Went to a Jazz thing at a local restarant last night. The dinner was great, but too much jazz is too much for me. I could have left after the first set, but hubby likes it, and so we sat through another set. Finally got home after 10 PM.

Slept late this morning, felt good. Wrote a note to myself to iron today. I like cloth napkins and I iron them. Well, didn't do it. Like to listen to music while ironing and I took my boom box into the other room lately for doing yoga. Didn't feel like going to get it. Silly me.

Been knitting on the baby blanket. I had taken it when we went to a friend's house earlier in the week, and somehow there's a yarn bridge. Think I need to put in a block so not too many stitiches come out and back up to the yarn bridge and redo it. I suppose I wasn't paying much attention to my knitting when we were taling.

Well, the Quite Man is on tonight in a couple minutes.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: