Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hi All,

I've been knitting on the baby blanket, knitting it corner to corner. Doing it on 36 inch circular needle, just back and forth. Need width for when I get the middle. Only needed the next size down, but 36" is what I had, so I used it. The pattern called for a size 15 needle, but I started with a 13, and after 10 rows or so, I didn't like it at all. Looked like a babies foot could get stuck in it. So, after thinking about it I tried the size 8, as I have several of those, and it's just right. The yellow and white held together make it look cool. I like it.

I've been hooked on Sudoko puzzles, but I cheat. Also crosswords, and I cheat there too. Silly me.

I go to Curves 4 or 5 times a week. Watching what I eat, and I am losing weight. Enjoy that it's all women and we have a good time while exercising.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: