Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well, as for the baby blanket, I re-started with the same yarn with one size larger circlar needle. I'm not as far as I was before I frogged, but I'm getting there. Good thing I started early, as the baby isn't due until September in the middle.

Just downloaded that Moon Phase in my side bar. It looked cool on Nessie Noodles site, so went and got one for myself.

Had a 10:30 appointment this morning. I had written the 10:30 in my planner but not put what it was for, so I totally forgot. Around 20 after 10, the lady I was supposed to pick up, called to see where I was. I was still in my workout clothes, as I go to Curves in the morning. Looked at myself and I didn't look too bad, so said I would be there as soon as I could. Turned out we weren't too late. The reason I hadn't written what it was in my planner, was that after making the appointment, we talked about another one, for the day before. Never went back and finished today's entry. Oh well.

I seem to have trouble getting things I put in my planner on the wrong days. Don't pay enough attention I suppose. Was going through it, and noticed I had written a doctor appointment next month on Sunday instead of Monday. Silly me. At least the one I almost missed was on the right day, just didn't realize 10:30 meant something.

The weather is slowly warming up. It's in the 60's today, hurray! It appears it will cool to the 50's in a day or two. Hope that's as far cold as it will get. I'm ready for WARMTH.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: