Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hi All,

Well, somehow I managed to add 28 stitches to my shawl. Wow, what a mess. So, I decided to frog the shawl all the way. Put it aside, and work on the blanket for my grandchild to be who will enter the world sometime in September. I'm going to knit a baby blanket with white and yellow yarns held together. The picture on the pattern looks basically white with a yellow cast. They don't want to know the sex of the baby, so need to keep gifts neutral. If I finish the blanket in good time, I will make a bonnet and booties too. I think I will get the yarn and needles for the blanket and put them together in a bag, (I use book bags I get for free from joining book clubs) so they will be ready to cast on tomorrow after church. Maybe I will frog the shawl tonight.

So, getting ready to knit.

No comments: