Monday, March 20, 2006

Well, last night I took out my knitting of the baby blanket and decided I had to frog back, past that stitch hanging problem, and then decided to frog back past a dropped stitch that I had fixed that didn't look quite right. Anyway, It was so far back, that I'm just starting over again. Silly me. I'm even thinking I may look and see if I have different yarn to make it with. Not sure.

Very cold here and windy for the first day of Spring. Not fun! I'm ready for some warm weather.

Got the mail from the post office this afternoon. There was a lot of regular mail, several magazines, and 3 packages. Why is it that some days you get none, and others you get lots. Do they hold it back to give it all in one day? Weird. Anyway, got 2 knitting books, The Purl Stitch by Sally Melville, and Reader's Digest Knitting in No Time, by Melody Griffiths. There are several things in each book, that I might make someday.

Also got Body Clutter, and Body Clutter Journal from Flylady today. I've been losing weight, but can use all the help I can get. Got measured at Curves today, and lost 9 inches, and 3 and 3/4 lbs. Not bad I guess. So, will read the Body Clutter books and see if that helps.

So, I've been frogging.

No comments: