Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hi all,

Well, I started the shawl. Did rows 1 and 2 and row 3 is more involoved, such as do this 3 times, then this 4 times, then this 3 times, etc. Anyway, haven't had the nerve to knit it yet. Silly me.

I'm taking a class online, it's called The Best Year of Your Life. So far it's interesting. It has us looking at things in the past and fixing them, which is a little wearing. Have to make a collage thing which I've been putting off a bit. Maybe I'll look through magazines while watching TV tonight.

Have started meditating. Been using meditation CD's, and after today, I've decided I prefer meditating without any Cd's.

I've noticed in the Blogs I read that many knitters are knitting during the olymics, to finish when the flame goes out. I'm not doing that.

Oh, just found out our youngest and his wife are having a baby. Hurray. That will make 5 grandchildren. Guess I better knit a blanket or something. It's due in September.

So, I've been knitting, and need to knit more.

No comments: