Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hi all,

No, haven't been knitting. Been sick with a cold. Not fun. Don't feel like doing anything. Been listening to podcasting. Interesting. There are several knitting podcasts which are quite good. Cast on, Knitter's News cast, and Knit cast. If anyone is interested I will post URL's for those. Email me at deborahp@ptd.net

I use Itunes to listen to the podcasts.

Was feeling better this morning, but this evening I'm stuffed up again. Guess it usually goes like that. Good first and bad later.

Looked at that next line of the shawl directions and it doesn't look so bad on second look, so as soon as I feel like doing some knitting, I will.

I am not doing the Olympic knitting. I'm in awe of the people who are doing it.

Well, maybe I'll read for a bit and then head to bed.

So, I will knit.

No comments: