Friday, February 03, 2006

Well, Gee.

Got a new computer and lost my blogger info. So, just found it again, so I'm back.

Let's see, knitting. I knitted a cool purse. Would like to show it. Need to take a picture of it, and see how to upload it. I'm still new at this blogger stuff. Actually made two purses. One is fulled, and the other has icords all over it and it's bright red. Haven't used either, but should.

Just now I'm starting a knitted shawl, made with Patons Canadiana Colours, and the color is Plum or Prune. It's a cool multicolor yarn that is real pretty. Should make a very nice shawl. The pattern I got off of Lion Brand website and it called for a microfiber yarn. Well, didn't like the colors of Lions microfiber. So I just happened to look in my stash and found 6 skeins of this Patons yarn, which is acryilic so should work fine. It has 20 stiches to 4 inches where the pattern called for 22 stitches per 4 inches, but I don't think it'll matter for a shawl.

Anyway, I'm going to watch The 5th Element on TV tonight. I like that movie.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: