Friday, October 17, 2003

Last night we bought a new washer as the old one stopped working. It's a front loader and a very efficient model. It will be delivered on Monday. I will definitely need to wash then.
After that we went to see the kitchen designer at Home Depot. He showed us all about countertops, I think I'm going to go for Corian one with the integrated sink. Then he started to enter the measurements of our kitchen into his computer. We then started adding cabinets, I chose a light Maple one. We only got one wall done, when we had to quit as it was past closing time. We have another appointment on Monday. It will be exciting to have a new kitchen.

Been thinking about the baby sweater that I have to block and sew together. Maybe this weekend I'll block it. Wish me luck.

No knitting today.

No comments: