Sunday, October 26, 2003

I've been knitting! Went to a church meeting yesterday, and had to wait in the foyer for hubby for 2 hours, and started knitting a wash cloth. Got half of it done in those 2 hours. Then we went out to eat and back to another meeting. Then this morning we had another meeting, and we arrived an hour early to get a good seat. So during that hour I worked it quite a bit too. I managed to finish it tonight. Feels good to get something done that quick. Need that once in a while.

No, haven't yet sewed the baby sweater together yet. It's scary, never having done that before. Read the instructions a week or so ago. Guess I need to look at them again. Promised myself I wouldn't work on my sweater until I finished the baby sweater, and I do want to work on my sweater. I think I'm ready to start the bottom ribbing on the sweater, and then do the arms. Well, have to wait on that one.

So, yes, knitted today, and yesterday.

No comments: