Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I guess I'm procrastinating with this baby sweater. I did find the sewing board, I did put a towel on the board, and laid the sweater on the towel. All I have to do is put a wet towel over it for a couple hours, and then pin the sweater to the board and let it dry. So the sweater has been lying on the floor here in my craft room, and I've even stepped over it a couple times, and still haven't put a wet towel on it. Ok, tomorrow, I will absolutely do this. I'll even write it in my planner tonight so I don't forget.

An update on the kitchen. We got the bad news about how much it will cost, and have decided to forgo some of the plans we had for the kitchen, like a new pantry that was almost $1000. So we have another appointment with the planner, to change several things to bring the price down. We will still have a nice looking kitchen, without some of the little perks that cost a lot of money.

Oh, we got the new Washer on Monday. The guys installed it too, so I could catch up on doing wash. It holds a surprising amount of laundry. It has a small door, being a front loader, but the drum is extra large.

So, if I get that sweater done, blocked tomorrow and dried by the next day, I will put it together and then send it to my daughter. Then I think I will work on the raglan pullover I'm making for myself. Sure could use it this winter which is fast approaching.

So, no actual knitting today.

No comments: