Friday, January 08, 2010

Hello all,

I know I haven't blogged since April. Sorry about that.
I'm not knitting much, so not so sure I should keep this
up. I might start a new blog soon, about something else.
If I do, I will put the new URL in here.

I've lost about 63 pounds at Weight Watchers this past
year or so. Still working to lose more, but having a
bit a trouble since the year hit in July. Going up and
down, and up and down. I just ordered and downloaded
the books for the Every Other Day Diet or EODD. I might start
a blog, about that. We'll see. I start that on Monday
the 11th.

I did knit a baby blanket for the new baby my son and wife
are having. I forgot to take a picture even though I
thought about it. It was knit with 2 colors of yarn
which kept changing, so there were some ends to get
in. They have gotten it. We're waiting to hear
when the baby is born.

Best wishes for the New Year!

No comments: